Power reinforcement of the Campus, Kinkole & Nsele sub-stations including a 30/20 kV – 15MVA transformer, and electrification of the eastern zone of Kinshasa (areas without electricity)
The PEPUR M03 project consisted in the construction of overhead and underground MV lines, the installation of cabins and the construction of overhead and underground LV lines with public lighting installation and connections:
– Supply and assembly of 28 km of 20kV overhead lines
– Supply and assembly of 19 20/0.4 kV distribution stations
– Supply and assembly of 2 isolating stations 20 kV, 6 cells
– Supply and assembly of 125 km of LV lines and 49 km of MV lines, more than 200 km of distribution lines.
– Supply and installation of 10.000 prepaid remote meters
– Supply and installation of 1.200 street lighting lamps.